Become a Cuddle Party Facilitator
Step 1: Foundations of Facilitation – Week-end long intensive workshop in how to facilitate ANY group event so that your participants (and you) get the most out of it. This is open to anyone wanting to facilitate groups with more ease and effectiveness. Many people take this course who have no interest in facilitating Cuddle Parties.
Step 2: Cuddle Party Certification Training – After FOF, you have the option to apply for this 10-week virtual training which applies specifically to Cuddle Party.
Next Live Training:
Friday, July 29 – Sunday, July 31
Friday: 6 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
With Betty Martin of Seattle
Next Virtual Training
8-12 Group SKYPE Sessions (3 or 2 hrs each)
Ongoing Enrollment – Begin at any time
With Len Daley and other Cuddle Party facilitators
from across the world.
4 Steps to First-Rate Facilitation
~ Betty Martin and Marcia Baczynski, Foundations of Facilitation trainers ~
Listen in to over an hour of great ideas to make your events more fun and more effective.
To Listen: Facilitation Teleclass (recorded June 6, 2011)
To download: On a PC, right-click. On a Mac, Option-click.
About Foundations of Facilitation:
Do you want to…
- Create meaningful change for your clients?
- Expand your business into running groups and workshops?
- Stop feeling depleted and overwhelmed after your events?
- Crack your participants open so they share intimately and vulnerably?
- Deepen your understanding of consent, conscious touch, communication and healthy boundaries?
- Host or facilitate Cuddle Party events?
If you said yes to any of these, our three-day training will change your business and your life. Designed to be the most comprehensive training of its kind, this program will provide you with skills to create intimate, powerful, fulfilling group experiences, that leave you feeling excited and inspired by the work you do.
“Of all the workshops I’ve attended, the [Foundations of Facilitation] Training has given me the most practical and useful tools to create and maintain direct, open and honest communication with EVERYONE in my life DAILY.” —Tracy , Alabama
For more information about this powerful course, see Foundations of Facilitation.
About the Cuddle Party Facilitator Certification Program:
The CPFCP is a four-month training program designed to provide all Facilitators-in-Certification with the support needed to:
- Understand the concepts and distinctions of Cuddle Party’s design
- Organize, promote and facilitate Cuddle Party events
- Further develop skills as a facilitator of small groups
- Enhance self-confidence, self-knowledge and experience of relating with others
- Develop a powerful experience of community and support with other Cuddle Party Facilitators
- Successfully fulfill all requirements for certification as a Cuddle Party Facilitator
How to apply
- Apply here!
- Schedule an introductory SKYPE call with CP HQ (SKYPE name: len.daley or phone 3342022794)
- Include your information to help establish a schedule for you (days and times you are available.)
- Include your payment plan to include the amount you can pay immediately and the schedule of payments you plan to make over time. (adjustments can be made as needed) Your total financial support for the complete online training is $1,490. If you want Foundations of Facilitation Training only – $595.
- Certification happens at your own pace. Some are completing requirements in 90 days and others may take a year. We support and empower you to progress and complete your Certification so you can join the world wide community of Cuddle Party Facilitators. The training completely prepares you to produce and facilitate three Review Cuddle Party events. Doing that successfully is what earns Certification. All homework and suggested practice and resources support you to achieve that demonstrated accomplishment.
Become the facilitator you’ve always wanted to be.