Become a Cuddle Party Facilitator
4 Steps to First-Rate Facilitation
~ Betty Martin and Marcia Baczynski, Foundations of Facilitation trainers ~
Listen in to over an hour of great ideas to make your events more fun and more effective.
To Listen: Facilitation Teleclass June 6 2011
To download: On a PC, right-click. On a Mac, Option-click.
Cuddle Party Facilitators go through a training and certification process to ensure that they have the skills to lead a group of guests through an event that is safe, fun, welcoming and a rich learning experience.
The first step is Foundations of Facilitation, a 3 day training for anyone looking to bring group facilitation skills into their work and life. Not everyone who takes Foundations of Facilitation goes on to Cuddle Parties. Many of them use the skills for their own events.
The second step is Cuddle Party Certification Training, a 4 month teleclass training that is specifically about Cuddle Party. During this time, Facilitators-in-Training create and facilitate 3 ‚ÄėReview Parties‚Äô and receive an evaluation from their guests.
Change People‚Äôs Lives‚Ä¶ Nurture Yourself‚Ä¶ Transform the World.
About Foundations of Facilitation:
Do you want to‚Ä¶
- Create meaningful change for your clients?
- Expand your business into running groups and workshops?
- Stop feeling depleted and overwhelmed after your events?
- Crack your participants open so they share intimately and vulnerably?
- Deepen your understanding of consent, conscious touch, communication and healthy boundaries?
- Host or facilitate Cuddle Party events?
If you said yes to any of these, our three-day training will change your business and your life. Designed to be the most comprehensive training of its kind, this program will provide you with skills to create intimate, powerful, fulfilling group experiences, that leave you feeling excited and inspired by the work you do.
‚ÄúOf all the workshops I‚Äôve attended, the [Foundations of Facilitation] Training has given me the most practical and useful tools to create and maintain direct, open and honest communication with EVERYONE in my life DAILY.‚ÄĚ ‚ÄĒTracy , Alabama
For more information about this powerful course, see Foundations of Facilitation.
About the Cuddle Party Facilitator Certification Program:
The CPFCP is a four-month training program designed to provide all Facilitators-in-Certification with the support needed to:
- Understand the concepts and distinctions of Cuddle Party’s design
- Organize, promote and facilitate Cuddle Party events
- Further develop skills as a facilitator of small groups
- Enhance self-confidence, self-knowledge and experience of relating with others
- Develop a powerful experience of community and support with other Cuddle Party Facilitators
- Successfully fulfill all requirements for certification as a Cuddle Party Facilitator
Upcoming Foundation of Facilitation dates:
- Virtual Training Option – Ongoing
Enrollment 8-12 SKYPE Sessions (3 or 2 hrs each) Can be scheduled to fit your availability.
Become the facilitator you‚Äôve always wanted to be.