Become a Cuddle Party Facilitator
Next Live Training: Melbourne, Australia
Foundations of Facilitation
Live Training with Betty Martin, from Seattle,
assisted by Marus Wegzryn, of Melbourne
Friday, November 14, 10 am
Through Sunday, November 16, 8pm
This will be a live training for Foundations of Facilitation – combined with the first section of Cuddle Party Certification Training. The Certification course will then continue via coaching calls as per usual.
Foundations of Facilitation Training is a weekend-long intensive program designed to provide you with the skills you need to create powerful, transformative workshops.
This training will provide you with the tools you need to enhance your confidence, create new depth to your presentations, and improve your ability to create relatedness with just about anyone.
Cuddle Party Certification Training is a 10 session series of coaching calls which empower you to produce and facilitate three Review Cuddle Parties. ¬†Your success and learning from that experience makes you confident and demonstrates your ability to be Certified.
4 Steps to First-Rate Facilitation
~ Betty Martin and Marcia Baczynski, Foundations of Facilitation trainers ~
Listen in to over an hour of great ideas to make your events more fun and more effective.
To Listen: Facilitation Teleclass (recorded June 6, 2011)
To download: On a PC, right-click. On a Mac, Option-click.
Cuddle Party Facilitators go through a training and certification process to ensure that they have the skills to lead a group of guests through an event that is safe, fun, welcoming and a rich learning experience.
The first step is Foundations of Facilitation, a 3 day training for anyone looking to bring group facilitation skills into their work and life. Not everyone who takes Foundations of Facilitation goes on to Cuddle Parties. Many of them use the skills for their own events.
The second step is Cuddle Party Certification Training, a 4 month teleclass training that is specifically about Cuddle Party. During this time, Facilitators-in-Training create and facilitate 3 ‚ÄėReview Parties‚Äô and receive an evaluation from their guests.
OR enroll and participate in the Virtual Training which combines both FOF and Certification Training (see below)
Change People‚Äôs Lives‚Ä¶ Nurture Yourself‚Ä¶ Transform the World.
About Foundations of Facilitation:
Do you want to‚Ä¶
- Create meaningful change for your clients?
- Expand your business into running groups and workshops?
- Stop feeling depleted and overwhelmed after your events?
- Crack your participants open so they share intimately and vulnerably?
- Deepen your understanding of consent, conscious touch, communication and healthy boundaries?
- Host or facilitate Cuddle Party events?
If you said yes to any of these, our three-day training will change your business and your life. Designed to be the most comprehensive training of its kind, this program will provide you with skills to create intimate, powerful, fulfilling group experiences, that leave you feeling excited and inspired by the work you do.
‚ÄúOf all the workshops I‚Äôve attended, the [Foundations of Facilitation] Training has given me the most practical and useful tools to create and maintain direct, open and honest communication with EVERYONE in my life DAILY.‚ÄĚ ‚ÄĒTracy , Alabama
For more information about this powerful course, see Foundations of Facilitation.
About the Cuddle Party Facilitator Certification Program:
The CPFCP is a four-month training program designed to provide all Facilitators-in-Certification with the support needed to:
- Understand the concepts and distinctions of Cuddle Party’s design
- Organize, promote and facilitate Cuddle Party events
- Further develop skills as a facilitator of small groups
- Enhance self-confidence, self-knowledge and experience of relating with others
- Develop a powerful experience of community and support with other Cuddle Party Facilitators
- Successfully fulfill all requirements for certification as a Cuddle Party Facilitator
Upcoming Foundation of Facilitation dates:
- Virtual Training Option ‚Äď Ongoing¬†Enrollment
- 8-12 SKYPE Sessions (3 or 2 hrs each) Can be scheduled to fit your availability.
- Begin at any time
- Melbourne, Australia
- Friday, November 14 – 16
- Schedule an introductory SKYPE call with CP HQ (SKYPE name: len.daley or phone 3342022794)
- Include your information to help establish a schedule for you (days and times you are available.)
- Include your payment plan to include the amount you can pay immediately and the schedule of payments you plan to make over time. ¬†(adjustments can be made as needed) Your total financial support for the complete online training is $1,490. ¬†If you want Foundations of Facilitation Training only – $595.
- Certification happens at your own pace. Some are completing requirements in 90 days and others may take a year. ¬†We support and empower you to progress and complete your Certification so you can join the world wide community of Cuddle Party Facilitators. ¬†The training completely prepares ¬†you to produce and facilitate three Review Cuddle Party events. ¬†Doing that successfully is what earns Certification. ¬†All homework and suggested practice and resources support you to achieve that demonstrated accomplishment.
Become the facilitator you‚Äôve always wanted to be.